Hello all! Krauser here…

Home Forums General Weimaraner Discussion Forum Weimanamanama Welcomes Hello all! Krauser here…

Hello all! Krauser here…

• Krauser
    Participant

Hey y’all!!!!!  Sorry I’ve been M.i.a.  Been busy being fabulous.  Haha!  What have I missed!!!  So glad to see so many from Weim addict!  I am still in my phone here browsing.  My computer tore up and both my boys have iPads, but won’t share!  Lol!  Only one more computer inthe house and it’s in my sons room and eh…

whats new everybody?

Krauser
    Participant

Hold up!  Is that a new feature to where I can add pictures via mobile?????  Oh snap!  Y’all watch out cause ima blow it up!  Yeehaw!

Just some pretty shots I got of The Kraut this week!

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by Krauser.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    BasG

Yes, it is. But it seems almost everyone who uses it exceeds the file size limit by like 4 times lol.

Forever Weimanamanama

Mya

Lol if you threaten to be in his room on his computer constantly I am CONVINCED there will be sharing of iPads.

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

BasG

Oh god yeah, having your mom in your room on your computer no less is terrifying! Threaten to go through his browser history and he’ll come and bring you the ipad with a cup of tea.

The forum sucks on phones. Haven’t gotten around to implementing tapatalk yet. Bit more time than I thought.

Forever Weimanamanama

Ziggie
    Participant

Krauser is looking great!

Kinsey and Ziggie

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.