Hello all! Krauser here…

Home Forums General Weimaraner Discussion Forum Weimanamanama Welcomes Hello all! Krauser here…

Hello all! Krauser here…

• Krauser
    Participant

Not seeing how to put a picture in here, I’m on my iPhone.  I’m only seeing add a picture option in the reply section, am I missing something?

Anyway, Krauser and I say hello to you all!  Don’t know what happened to WA, but am glad to see some familiar members!

Hope  everyone is doing well.

• This topic was modified 10 years ago by Krauser.
    Krauser
    Participant

Oh…I can’t add pictures with my phone I see.  Hmm.

Sgrecco
    Participant

Hi Krauser!!!!!  Nice to see you guys found the new site 🙂 You can only add pic with the a URL (Image shack, photo bucket…etc.)  Unfortunately I’m in the same boat as you and can’t add pics 🙁  I usually use my computer at work to check in on my weim forum stuff and they block all the photo sites so I can’t upload that way.  So frustrating!  Looks like I’m gonna have to get my lap top up and running again at home.

-Steph & Jaeger

jmae
    Participant

Hello, how has Krauser been? Glad you found the site. Some one had posted about looking for a natural flea and tick spray and I know that you had come up with one last year maybe you could help them out. 🙂

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by jmae.
    BasG

Yay! Krauzer is here! I am really excited to see some familiar names trickling in! We need to spread the word!

Forever Weimanamanama

Allison
    Participant
    Linda
    Participant

We both made our way here!!

Krauser
    Participant

Yay!!!  Some familiar faces!!!  Excited about this new site!!  I’m sitting here waiting for new tires to be installed on my car and got time to kill!!  Will be looking over everything good.

How ow has everyone been?  Krauser has been pretty good.  He had a little spell a couple weeks ago with his stomach.  assumed to be a flare with his IBD.  He was throwing up all his food.  Wasn’t feelig well.  Went on for 4 days and I went on and took him to the vet.  Got a shot of expensive a$$ CERENIA, but it worked.  Took home a weeks worth of the pill version and he never puked again.  Knock on wood.  He had been secretly given a spicy dorito the day this started.  Then the next day he snagged a piece of bonelse’s chicken breast.  So his allergies and sensitive stomach threw him for a whirl, I guess.  Anywho, he got better and last weekend we went or our first spring hike, almost 8 miles and he had a ball!!

Hees ‘a still my sweetie pie and I love him more everyday!!  Wish I could post some pics!  When I get home and have some free time, I will post a few from our hike.

Mya

Welcome!!! I am so happy to see you and Krauser made it here. Tell anyone we might have missed about the site. We have been trying to use Facebook and any names we remembered to send people a message.

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

Krauser
    Participant

🙂 yay!!  What about Pam?  With Romey and Seege?  Wasn’t that the doggies names?  The big boy Weim and the Dalmation?  Pam…Pam…Pam Kaplan?

Krauser
    Participant

Oh and Alexis.  She’s on my Instagram, I will try and tell her.  There are so many!  I will see who I can find.

Mya

Pam…. I saw her on the weimanamanama Facebook page I think.  Let me see if I can send her a message from the Facebook page or if that is not possible.

BasG

…handing over all passwords to Mya, and grabbing a beer.

Forever Weimanamanama

Krauser
    Participant

Beer sounds great!!  I’m still slipping sitting here waiting for my tires to be done.

Mya

I made a http://www.weimanamanama.com picture on Instagram if you want to use that or share or tag someone. It is @flamegurlsfunnyfarm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.