A new Hope, … erhm, Home.

Home Forums General Weimaraner Discussion Forum Chitchat A new Hope, … erhm, Home.

• This topic has 42 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Mya.

A new Hope, … erhm, Home.

• BasG

Hi everyone! Welcome to Weimanamanama. Hopefully your new home where we can share banter, problems and pictures of our favourite Weimaraners. Yes, yes … the name. I’m sure we’re all familiar with people mangling the name of the breed. When a little girl uttered this little gem to me it gave me a good laugh, and it stuck. Hence, the Weimanamanama forum.

While I’m writing this, I am still eagerly hitting refresh, hoping that my previous Weimaraner home will be resurrected. Sadly, to no avail. A month in, I was getting some serious withdrawal symptoms, and with no solution in sight, I have taken it upon myself to slowly but surely construct a new dog house so I can adopt my lost fellow Weimaraner owners. I will try to keep you dry when it’s too rainy to go on a walk. I will try to provide shade when it is too hot to run.

I cannot replace the invaluable information that was lost. I can only ask you to help me rebuild.

• This topic was modified 10 years ago by BasG.

Forever Weimanamanama

Mya

Thanks for building a new website and new home for us!

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

Sgrecco
    Participant

Yes, I second that!  Thank you for your hard work putting this together

-Steph & Jaeger

Katie
    Participant

So happy to have a new home 🙂  Its the people and their pups that make the forum!  Thank you for putting this together!

jmae
    Participant

Thank-you for making a place where we can talk about our weims (I was also having with drawls from WA).

Ziggie
    Participant

Hi All!  I’m Ziggie-carried over from the previous website.  I’ve been more of a lurker over the past year or so but I do miss lurking and reading so I’m here for my daily Weimaraner fill!

Here is a fairly current picture of Ziggie.  We rescued him from an animal shelter at 14 weeks old and he’s 5.5 years old now.  We love him to pieces!

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by BasG. Reason: Fixed image link

Kinsey and Ziggie

Mya

Hey @Ziggie

If you press the little camera on the complete right in the controls you put a link to a picture address in there for the picture to show in your post… The picture has to be online though.

BasG

I am so happy to see so many familiar faces!

Forever Weimanamanama

Mya

I have send a message to some people I could see active on the weimaraner addict Facebook page. I hope I did not offend anyone with my message, and if so then I am sorry!

Let’s hope we can find more friends and familiar faces. Every other member that signs up one of us yells SO AND SO IS HERE!

elsie-piper
    Participant

So happy to have a place to go again. Thank you for making this happen.

andrew
    Participant

practice pis

so i figure it out   !!!!!!!

BasG

Good job! Nice pic!

Forever Weimanamanama

andrew
    Participant

From you that is a compliment

Tina in Holland
    Participant

Thanks BasG for giving us a place to be crazy dog-people! I was on WA for quite some years and really felt it was a great place to ask questions and share concerns (as well as just bla bla dog bla bla dog). Let’s make this place a great source of info and support!

How about a picture of the month contest with voting among us? Lots are into photography.

THANK YOU!

BasG

That’s a good idea. And considering I also have a front-end blog, I can post it on the front page!

Forever Weimanamanama

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.