A new Hope, … erhm, Home.

Home Forums General Weimaraner Discussion Forum Chitchat A new Hope, … erhm, Home.

• This topic has 42 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Mya.

A new Hope, … erhm, Home.

• Awalter
    Participant

Thanks BasG for giving us a place to be crazy dog-people! I was on WA for quite some years and really felt it was a great place to ask questions and share concerns (as well as just bla bla dog bla bla dog). Let’s make this place a great source of info and support! How about a picture of the month contest with voting among us? Lots are into photography. THANK YOU!

Yeah we can have some fun and come up with monthly themes for that 🙂 !

Alexis & Portia | Connecticut, USA

BasG

I have been testing a plugin so we can do polls, but haven’t found one that works that well yet. I’ll keep looking and let you guys know as soon as I have found something that doesn’t crash the whole site 🙂

Forever Weimanamanama

MarzsMom
    Participant

This is so awesome – thanks BasG! I really appreciate the time and work you have put into making this new forum for us!!!!

weimymum
    Participant

Hello All from Scotland! :0)
    Thanks for building this site  for us weimaraner fans, the name is good too.

BasG

Glad you like the name. It had some opposition. (ahem-Wife @flamegurl)

Forever Weimanamanama

Mya

Lol. I keep typing it wrong! Maybe someday I get used to weimanamanama

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

taylor
    Participant

So, so grateful for your time and effort to put this together! Didn’t realize I had a problem until I kept manically searching. Looking forward to reading up on all of you! (Tysons_mom, but “taylor” was available! Woo hoo!)

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by taylor.
    artsvarc
    Participant

“Lol. I keep typing it wrong! Maybe someday I get used to weimanamanama”

LOL.  Now that I read this crazy name all the time, I could not remember how to spell Weimaraner the correct way yesterday!

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by artsvarc.

*Melissa- A Queen in a house full of boys.

BasG

Taylor! So glad you made it! You were on the Missing in Action list! How did you find us?

Forever Weimanamanama

taylor
    Participant

So glad to find you, too! I saw the link on the WA facebook page and remembered how hard I laughed at your original posts on the best guesses on how to pronounce “weimaraner”. I was hoping it was you, and lo and behold, it was!

BasG

I’m happy that so many of you are still making it over. We have new registrations daily!

Forever Weimanamanama

oregonweim
    Participant

keep coming over everyone 😀

Mya

If we keep spreading the word everyone will find us. And some new additions too, I am sure.

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.