A new Hope, … erhm, Home.

Home Forums General Weimaraner Discussion Forum Chitchat A new Hope, … erhm, Home.

• This topic has 42 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Mya.

A new Hope, … erhm, Home.

• andrew
    Participant

i am in sounds fun

Linda
    Participant

Thanks for forming this!  I was ReesesAttic in WA for our then recently passed and much missed, sweet girl.  I’m taking this opportunity to switch my name and my avatar to our new, now 11 month puppy Jessie!

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by Linda.
    Mya

oooh I like the photo contest idea.

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

BasG

This is now the first topic that has 2 pages! We’re moving along quite nicely!

Forever Weimanamanama

BasG

As for the photo contest, I’ll have to build something myself. This forum doesn’t have polls built in. But I’ll think of something.

Forever Weimanamanama

Katie
    Participant

The photo contest sounds like a lot of fun!  I have recently been getting into photography.  Still a work in progress, but it would be fun to share!

Mya

I want to dust off my camera and have a session with crazy face Odin 🙂

Ziggie
    Participant

Thanks for fixing my photo!  I didn’t even think to click the camera icon.  Duh!

Kinsey and Ziggie

BasG

No problem. I am working on a whole bunch of “how to’s” for the site, so keep your eye on the How to use the website section! How to post pics is already in there! 😉

Forever Weimanamanama

artsvarc
    Participant

Yay!!  Thank you so much!

*Melissa- A Queen in a house full of boys.

greydogs
    Participant

thank you so much basg! i was on wa for maybe 10 years and i was hoping for the site to come back. this is great. good to see many familiar names.

BasG

Wow, wow, wow! I don’t check the forum for just a few hours, and there are 2 pages of posts updates! incredible! And we haven’t been online for a week!!! The Facebook friend page and community page are also out of control!

Forever Weimanamanama

Marianne
    Participant

Happy to see so many of the same peeps here!

Hi from Sophie and Leo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    BasG

Awesome picture. They don’t look impressed though haha

Forever Weimanamanama

Mya

Loving the picture and loving the amount of familiar faces.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.