What people call your Weim?

Home Forums General Weimaraner Discussion Forum Chitchat What people call your Weim?

What people call your Weim?

• Bridget
    Participant

Because Levi is my service dog and he is always with me, I get this ALL THE TIME! I actually get so excited when someone knows he’s a weim because it’s rare.

I would say 60% of the time, I get pit bull. Which usually is followed either by running and screaming OR “does he bite?” and “why is that pit’s tail cropped like that?”

40% of the time I get Lab. Even when my parent’s chocolate lab is with us. Side by side I’m not sure how anyone could think they’re the same breed.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    jmae
    Participant

Just went thru the drive-thru and the girl was like is that a wirearmer? My friend has one. As we drove off I told my husband well that was close enough to saying it properly lol.

BasG

Thankfully I never got the pitbull comment. Very cute pic BTW.

Forever Weimanamanama

Bridget
    Participant

Thank you ! As you can see Levi clearly resembles his lab brother 😛

jmae
    Participant

We just left a relative’s house open house and we took our youngest weim. And someone goes is this a chocolate or silver? We were like she is a weimaraner. She was like o she looks like my daughters silver lab.

Luna and Jo Jo
    Participant

I think the funnest I got was Dalmatian?!?!?! Really I just shook my head and started to laugh….. But I’ve also got some of the ones you guys have already said…..

Crazy!!

It's a weim thing!!!

Luna and Jo Jo
    Participant

Lol true story

Crazy!!

It's a weim thing!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.