So, who is still missing?

Home Forums General Weimaraner Discussion Forum Chitchat So, who is still missing?

• This topic has 32 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by BasG.

So, who is still missing?

• Whatagoon
    Participant

Anne is here now.

Wasnt there Anne who went on to do the Just Weimaraners website, a breeder from the west coast, and then Annie (Woodylane) from the east coast? Or am I mixing up my Anne’s and Annie’s? But both Anne’s with an e of course šŸ˜‰

Kate, River & Izze

BasG

I’m confused. lol. But JustWeimaraners is the one I was talking about.

Forever Weimanamanama

Whatagoon
    Participant

Iā€™m confused. lol. But JustWeimaraners is the one I was talking about.

Ok, good to clarify. Ā The one Tina, Debbie & Milo are talking about is different than Anne. Her screen name was Woodylane but I believe by the time you became active on WA BasG she had stopped contributing as much. She was missed though!

Kate, River & Izze

Mya

Didn’t I see greydogs here already?

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

greydogs
    Participant

yep, i’m here!

Waylon
    Participant

You were missing us šŸ™ but we found it just very confusing on iPhone website not user friendly lol

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished.
    - Dean Knootz

BasG

Yeah, this forum software and layout doesn’t work well on phones. Somewhat better on iPads and tablets. That _will_ improve, but we’re also getting tapatalk.

Forever Weimanamanama

Ziggie
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Tina in Holland wrote:</div>
    I wish Annie would join usā€¦.what was her screen name? She had old Conny and Bob and Billie. Always had great down to earth advice.

her screenname on WA was Woodylane. Loved her advice as well!

The last time I messaged with Woodylane (which, admittedly, was well over a year ago at this point) she didn’t have Facebook. Ā I had her email in a WA PM, but obviously have no way of retrieving that now.

I’m starting to realize just how much I’ve missed giving into my Weimaraner addiction! šŸ™‚

Kinsey and Ziggie

BasG

Same here. With WA crashing and being all around unreliable, I understand why so many people gave up on it. It’s already getting nice and busy in here! Every time I log in I have a whole bunch of stuff to catch up with.

Forever Weimanamanama

Mya

I don’t hear Bas excited that often but I hear about the forum all the time and how excited we get over seeing familiar faces.

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

BasG
    • 753 friends on facebook.
    • 201 Likes on the page.
    • 83 forum members.

This is becoming quite a successful reunion.

Forever Weimanamanama

tltrooster
    Participant

Whoooo Hooo!Ā  So nice to see some familiar names!!!

tltrooster

oregonweim
    Participant

think a lot of people hard to remember them all at the moment

Tina in Holland
    Participant

Greydogs and Woodylane both always had wise words if I remember correctly. Does anyone keep up with them on Facebook?

Greydogs is here….but we really need Woodylane! Anyone have her on FB?

Ziggie
    Participant

Woodylane didn’t have Facebook the last time I PMed with her, but that was probably close to two years ago at this point. Ā I can’t remember her last name for the life of me. Ā Weimamama may have kept in contact with her-not completely sure!

Kinsey and Ziggie

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.