So, who is still missing?

Home Forums General Weimaraner Discussion Forum Chitchat So, who is still missing?

• This topic has 32 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by BasG.

So, who is still missing?

• BasG

I’m VERY happy to start seeing more and more familiar names and faces, besides a couple of new people.

But, of the regular WA visitors, who are we missing? Some people I can think of, and that I can find in a cached view of WA:

• _inge_
    • weimdawgs
    • weimamama
    • christina
    • anne FOUND @anne
    • LoveMyDogs
    • Deba (I think this is @Debbie)
    • gunnersmom
    • tyson
    • miloandme FOUND @miloandme
    • ttom
    • lynnsmom
    • weim_mama
    • gray_ghost_rocky
    • portia (Turns out to be Alexis)
    • This topic was modified 10 years ago by BasG. Reason: Updated list
    • This topic was modified 10 years ago by BasG. Reason: updated the MIA list

Forever Weimanamanama

Sgrecco
    Participant

Did Ttom make it here?

-Steph & Jaeger

Tina in Holland
    Participant

I wish Annie would join us….what was her screen name? She had old Conny and Bob and Billie. Always had great down to earth advice.

BasG

I think ttom made it to the Facebook page, but not to the site

Forever Weimanamanama

jmae
    Participant

bellablue or lunnabella or lunnablue or maybe it was Lynns Bella? I can’t remember her name she had not been very active towards the end of WA due to school. She had a weim and a lab (a service dog for her daughter) was going to train her weim to be a service dog then decided to train the weim for first response.

weimagrapher from Nevada.

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by jmae.
    artsvarc
    Participant

weim_mama, gray_ghost_rocky, portia are on Instagram.  I sent them all a message 🙂

*Melissa- A Queen in a house full of boys.

BasG

Updated the list! Found @miloandme and @anne

Forever Weimanamanama

Awalter
    Participant

i made it i made it! I’m laughing that you didn’t remember my username but you remember Portia 😉

Alexis & Portia | Connecticut, USA

BasG

Sorry about that! I’m the same with cars. “That guy in that car with those wheels, whatshisface?”

I saw @scoutsdad signed up! He shoud have been on this list.

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by BasG.

Forever Weimanamanama

ScoutsDad
    Participant

That’s okay, I haven’t been very active in almost a year.  Got married in August last year, then got a Jeep in December and have been creeping Jeep forums…  I’m here now though!

Also on Instagram @fly_white_guy

A house full of four dogs... That's a lot of dog farts.

instagram: fly_white_guy

BasG

Good to have you back! Rock crawling is awesome. So little time… so many cool things to do.

Forever Weimanamanama

Whatagoon
    Participant

I wish Annie would join us….what was her screen name? She had old Conny and Bob and Billie. Always had great down to earth advice.

her screenname on WA was Woodylane. Loved her advice as well!

Kate, River & Izze

BasG

Anne is here now.

Forever Weimanamanama

Deba
    Participant

Yes, I was also going to say Woodylane. I hope we find her – she was great 🙂 Also, Did Greydogs find us? And yes, I am deba but now Debbie – one in the same.

miloandme
    Participant

Greydogs and Woodylane both always had wise words if I remember correctly.  Does anyone keep up with them on Facebook?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.