On the back of the couch

• This topic has 25 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Mya.

On the back of the couch

• BasG

Well, on some level it’s comforting to know that it’s not just mine that is out of its mind, but that it’s genetic.

On the other hand, this does not bode well for the furniture.

Forever Weimanamanama

oregonweim
    Participant

weims love to show off their agility 😀  They would ride on your shoulders, well if it was their idea, always tried to fireman carry the weims never did like it heh

Mya

@BasG actually does carry Athena on his shoulders.

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

BasG

So yeah. It got worse. She not only does she blatantly do it when we’re in the room, she actually plonked her ass down ON TOP op @flamegurl

Forever Weimanamanama

Mya

Yes…. That was a very uncomfortable way of reading the weimanamanama forum. With a weimanamanama butt on my shoulder

elsie-piper
    Participant

Love it! Mine also sit on the back of the furniture.

andrew
    Participant

kinda perching posing

am i comfeeee?

taylor
    Participant

Love these!

Tyson disappeared into the back of the couch upstairs when he was a puppy….

…and it looks a little less comfortable (and the window sill much more nibbled) now…

….but his new thing is to make a lovely nest out of the cushions on the couch downstairs and lay in a way that could not possibly be comfortable….

…but he is still too cute to move.

BasG

Oh that window sill! I wouldn’t stand for that!

Forever Weimanamanama

taylor
    Participant

I know! There was no standing for the window sill trauma; two seconds and those puppy teeth made a mess of it.  I am trying to remember when that last picture was taken, but it was just as he was becoming full grown and happily home destruction is (almost) a thing of the past. We just last week took down the baby gate to keep him out of the laundry room (and the cat litter boxes) and so far, so good (although I am sure I am jinxing myself). He did try to engage me one night when I was on a deadline a week or so ago and as punishment for me ignoring him, he gummed one of my shoes until it was soaking wet and brought it to me to reconsider.

Mya

BasG would not be able to handle that! Ours are scratched from nails though.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.