Lymphoma and Lyme 😒

Home Forums Health and Nutrition Diseases and Disorders Lymphoma and Lyme 😒

Lymphoma and Lyme 😒

• weimdawgs
    Participant

Well originally, I want going to do chemo. I was going to just do the pred and immune system support. But the vet called me last Monday as asked me to come in so we could talk. I think she knew. So I took Schatze in last Tuesday. Dr. Brown told me I couldn’t do nothing…that I would lose her 😒😒😒. But I’m still so afraid of those chemicals so we decided to start with the mildest and lowest dose in oral form. Β She gets the third and last dose tomorrow. I have to take her in for follow up blood work in a week but I’m going to talk to the vet tomorrow. I swear her lymph nodes are more swollen again. I don’t know if it’s because she told me to cut her pred down to 10 MG per day or not. Please keep praying for my girl. I wish we could get everyone back here…..

weimdawgs

greydogs
    Participant

sending healing thoughts to both of you. let the meds do their work.

weimdawgs
    Participant

Schatze saw the vet again today. She is not responding to the chemo. The lymph nodes shrink initially but it doesn’t last. Within a day they are huge. On the positive side, my girl doesn’t know she’s sick. She’s eating and drinking and healthy…counter surfing like a champ and stealing my coffee….

weimdawgs

greydogs
    Participant

wow, i am so sorry to hear this.

enjoy every day.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.