Hiking with Krauser

• This topic has 19 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Deba.

Hiking with Krauser

• Krauser
    Participant

I am finally on a computer and not my phone, so I can share some recent pictures of Krauser with y’all!  These pictures are from two different hiking trips we have taken in the past month.  I am planning a hiking trip at different locations for at least once or twice a month for this Spring and Summer and Fall.  However, after yesterday’s hike up Arabia Mountain and all the surrounding quarries and forest trails, Krauser’s feet were hurt and I have to be more cautious as to what kind of terrain I take him to and the distance.  Poor fella, I thought I was going to have to tote all 95 pounds of him back to the car yesterday towards the end of our hike!  I thought he was overheated and I let him break every few minutes and drink water, but as it turned out, his feet were hurting.  I doctored them up last night and they seem better today, not as red and sore.  Has a few minor cuts from all the loose rocks on the mountain.  I won’t take him there anymore, but at least he got to go once.  It was beautiful!  The other location is very close to home and a good, lengthy hike.  A fairly easy one, but nice.  He sure enjoys it and has been there a few times now.  Anyway, here are some pictures, hope you enjoy!!!  🙂

OK, well nevermind.  ALL of my pictures exceed the limit.  Can’t put them from my phone or my computer.  So, if you could just erase this topic.

Can’t get pictures to work with links either from photobucket.  I give up. Ah ha!!!  You don’t use the IMG code, you use the HTML code!  Tada!!!!  Ok, the topic can stay!  Lol!

This is Krauser at the little waterfall we found.  Yes, he drank some of that water and today has the stinkiest gas ever.

photo 100_7609_zpsa3188a39.jpg

Krauser and I on top of the mountain!

photo 100_7535_zpse8837bcb.jpg

photo 100_7538_zps51a6ec34.jpg

There was a beautiful mountain top lake.  Something was splashing around catching Kraut’s attention!

photo 100_7562_zpsa5dd5ba0.jpg

My son and Krauser taking a break on the quarry.

photo 100_7579_zps9f0cc5b7.jpg

Some abandoned structure on the rock quarry.  Krauser and I being goofy.

photo 100_7585_zps6486fb28.jpg

These pictures are from the location we frequent most, close to home.  These were taken a few weeks ago.

Krauser and I

photo 100_7438_zps129b8aca.jpg

A nice mud hill Krauser enjoyed climbing.

photo 100_7443_zps924a5bc9.jpg

Taking a water break!

photo 100_7455_zps2dad5586.jpg

Nice scenery

photo 100_7462_zps23202d1e.jpg

He was happily tired

photo 100_7474_zps3475f308.jpg

One of my favorite pictures of Krauser and myself.  I am currently trying to get back into shape and I don’t care, I will always treasure this photo, no matter what I look like!  Lol!

photo 100_7490_zpsca829449.jpg

• This topic was modified 10 years ago by Krauser.
    Melissa
    Participant

Looks like a great time !! Awesome pics 🙂

Ericka
    Participant

Great pics! Looks like he had so much fun

BasG

Great pics! Oh, and the tag does work, though. 😉 But image bucket likes to paste in some extra stuff when you copy the image link. :/ So just make sure you get a clean image url.

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by BasG.

Forever Weimanamanama

miloandme
    Participant

Lookin’ good, you two!  Thanks for sharing the pics!

Mya

I love the pictures!

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

Deogee
    Participant

Great pictures! Looks beautiful and peaceful.

"My windows aren't dirty...that's my dog's Nose Art."

greydogs
    Participant
    Sgrecco
    Participant

Wow!!  Great pics!

-Steph & Jaeger

Tina in Holland
    Participant

Great pics, looks like you all had a great time!

Krauser
    Participant

Hey everyone!  I have so many pictures to share of more hiking adventures, but I see I still can’t upload anything straight to here?  UGH.  It’s too much trouble!  Lol!  Oh well…..We’ve done a whole lot of hiking.  Would love to be able to share.

Krauser
    Participant

The following pictures are from a couple weeks ago at a place close by home that for some reason I’ve never hiked the trails. We had a great time.

I almost forgot, I got a new car big enough to lug my big baby around in very comfortably, so we arE going a whole lot more places now! it seats 7 and all the seats let down or comeout, so he’s good to go!!

photo IMG_4190_zps7cb04791.jpg

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by Krauser.
    Krauser
    Participant
    Krauser
    Participant

Went off trail and under trees…he’s such a good hiking partner!

photo IMG_4226_zps7f85c40f.jpg

Climb!

photo IMG_4231_zps7ce4a150.jpg

photo IMG_4235_zps2aee7ab2.jpg

photo IMG_4241_zps90732d74.jpg

photo IMG_4244_zps32da9525.jpg

On the way home…he’s so worn out!
     photo IMG_4269_zpsdd75a495.jpg
     photo IMG_4271_zps5fee9c55.jpg

BasG

Those last two pics. Utter happiness. Wonderful.

Forever Weimanamanama

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.