HI everyone! Its Jade!

HI everyone! Its Jade!

• Katie
    Participant

Hi everyone!  Its Katie, Jade, and Sophie (the fluffy pup)!  I was “Jadesmom” on Weimaraner addict, but since I certainly see more weims in my future I switched the name 🙂  I am so happy to have a forum back, I was really missing the other one.  Such an invaluable resource, and I am excited to start building this one up!  Jade has been great!  She has started taking agility classes and she is amazing.  Now I just have to catch up to her 😉  I’ll add a couple of recent pictures!  The second one is of Sophie, Jade, and our current foster dog Nemo on a trail run.

• This topic was modified 10 years ago by Katie. Reason: pictures
    Katie
    Participant

oops!  Sorry, I can’t figure out how to rotate the second one.

jmae
    Participant

Welcome, glad you made it. 🙂

BasG

The rotated image is definitely a forum bug. I have already looked in to it.

Lovely pics, despite the neck cramp.

Forever Weimanamanama

Mya

My iPad shows both pictures up straight 🙂 BasG has  his laptop and the second picture is rotated sideways there. Interesting technology!

welcome! So happy to see you made it here. I love that picture of Jade.

We just came back from agility training with Odin. He loves it as well, but performs better when not videotaped lol. I will see if we can post some videos on here too. That would be a good test 🙂

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

Nancy
    Participant

Welcome, good to see more people and dogs here.  Now, if I could just post pics.  I can get them on FB but not here.  Guess, I’ll need to borrow a 10 year old to help me!

BasG

Ah! Well, you can actually steal pictures from Facebook and link to them! Most of the pictures I post myself are off of Facebook!

Just go to your gallery/images/album/whatever, and right click to open an image and then copy the image link.

Follow this helpful guide

Forever Weimanamanama

Tina in Holland
    Participant

Hi Katie, glad you made it! I too am looking forward to being crazy-dog-lady again on here!

Deogee
    Participant

Hi!!  Good to see you here!

"My windows aren't dirty...that's my dog's Nose Art."

Ziggie
    Participant

Hi Katie!  I get to see your crew on Facebook all the time, but it’s nice to see you here, too!

Kinsey and Ziggie

Katie
    Participant

Its good to see everyone here!  I’m excited to have a place to talk weims again!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.