Yuck yuck yuck

Yuck yuck yuck

• Tina in Holland
    Participant

We went by car abt 45 min drive this weekend to take Amos to a “new” place to walk in the woods. Really nice with white “wild” cows that roam free. On the way back when we were just on the interstate Amos starts whining. Mental note to take the next exit…too late…he threw up TWICE in the back of my Rav4. Luckily I have old carpet in the back for these types of incidents. Unfortunately the carpet had scooted up a bit and it got all over the real carpet. He couldn’t help it, but yuck!

I had forgotten about it until I got in my car this morning to go to work….o joy the smell of puke in the carpet of a car that has been sitting in the sun.

greydogs
    Participant
    Katie
    Participant

ahhh yuck!  hate it when that happens!  Hope it wasn’t a cow poop puke!

Waylon
    Participant

Blahhhh try using a steamer an some fabreeze to the carpet

Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished.
    - Dean Knootz

BasG

Oh wow I can only imagine. That’s foul!

Forever Weimanamanama

miloandme
    Participant

Oh no! Maybe he’s just trying to keep things interesting.

Tina in Holland
    Participant

Update….when I got in my car Thursday it was 10 times worse! Have taken the carpet out.

Sgrecco
    Participant

Kinda funny, yet kinda gross! LOL

-Steph & Jaeger

BasG

If it’s artificial fibers you might be able to have it steam cleaned. There isn’t really any other way to get it out. Even if you shampoo it a thousand times.

Forever Weimanamanama

Inge
    Participant

Oh boy lol.. poor you

Mya

Bluh!!!!!

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

Tina in Holland
    Participant

Ok, here’s a great trick/tip. Set a bucket of water with fresh parsley where odor needs to be absorbed….worked for about 90%! Did put a note on my seat so I wouldn’t drive off and turn it over.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.