Young and old dogs…

Home Forums General Weimaraner Discussion Forum Chitchat Young and old dogs…

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by BasG.

Young and old dogs…

• weimdawgs
    Participant

Over the last six years, I’ve brought in a few dogs that were pups or very young. Our first weim puppy was Scout. We rescued Silkie the following year, 2004. She was 7 most old and it was love at first sight. My son adopted Philly later the same year while he still lived here. Gunnar was our 2006 puppy. Ed and Philly had moved out. We adopted Jake in February 2007…and there you have it…the Fearsome Foursome. How I miss that life.

Fast forward…  The four have crossed along with John. Eddie is back home with Philly and Caesar due to medical issues. Schatze is my baby girl…..my blue girl that came to us after Jake  passed. She’ll be 10 on 6/7. Her birthday is the same day  Jake’s was.  Ed has Peanut and I have Angel and Nala.

Nala is our newest addition. I took her in from a friend of a friend of Ed’s. She just turned 3 in May and is a black lab Cain Corso mx.  She’s a brute of a girl but very lovable. Her being so young made me realize how old our old guys are. Even Schatze, who never acted her age. 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

weimdawgs

BasG

That’s quite te line up. I don’t think I’d be able to handle 4 at a time.

Forever Weimanamanama

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.