When you buy something for your Weim, please think of T...

Home Forums General Weimaraner Discussion Forum Chitchat When you buy something for your Weim, please think of Teddy

When you buy something for your Weim, please think of Teddy

• BasG

Please read the heart breaking story of senior Weim Teddy Ruxpin.

This old guy was found wandering and scavenging the streets in just such a sorry state. I’m a tough ol’ bastard of a guy, but gosh is it ever dusty in my office all of a sudden.

Tickled Pink Weimaraner rescue is trying to get him back up on his feet and give him a few more good years. They need your help. They have an Amazon registry where they are asking for some of the bare necessities to fix him up.

Next time when you go out shopping for your boy or girl, please think of Teddy, and buy him something nice too?

Here is Teddy’s story, and the pictures of his road to recovery

Forever Weimanamanama

Mya

@BasG they have more success stories with Weimaraners that come from terrible conditions.

I keep telling BasG about all the weims I see on Tickled Pink Weimaraner Rescue Facebook page. They do amazing work and have heartwarming stories like Tommy Lee Bones and Teddy Rufxpin. If anyone has a minute I suggest reading their Facebook page. I liked the page after a friend had it on her Facebook (yes Olivia, that’s you)

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

artsvarc
    Participant

Oh, that is sooo sad 🙁

*Melissa- A Queen in a house full of boys.

Mya

They do amazing work and really fight for the weims.

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

Robin Bjerken
    Participant

I have been following him through facebook, thank you Tickled Pink for saving this precious guy!

Tina in Holland
    Participant

They sure do great work (as well as other weim rescues). That is my big dream (when I win the lottery) to move back to the Smoky Mts and foster weims!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.