Welcome to a new home

• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Mya.

Welcome to a new home

• Nancy
    Participant

Thanks for providing a new forum for Weim lovers.  Know it will take awhile to get it up and running but Zoie and I are excited about the new site.

Zoie is our almost 11 year old girl.  We adopted her from LWR almost 7 years ago, she is an important member of our family and one of the loves of our lives.  We are in Southern Ohio.

Mya

Welcome Zoie and Nancy! I am happy to see some old and new faces around! Let’s spread the word and find more friends to come and join.

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

BasG

Yay! My first customer! To finance this little hobby I will be selling Weimaraner stickers and T-Shirts soon.

Nancy, you will receive a free sticker as a reward for being the first poster on our forum!

Forever Weimanamanama

Nancy
    Participant

Thanks!  Most definitely thanks for setting the site up.  How to spread the word is key.  I will post on several FB pages.

And I don’t mind “pay to Play”  so bring on the tee shirts!

Mya

I made a (simple) picture to spread the word on Instagram. If anyone feels like sharing it on theirs too You can find it on my Instagram @flamegurlsfunnyfarm

BasG

I have sent messages to several Facebook pages today. I think there is more than enough Weimaraner to go around for everyone, and the Facebook pages and this forum are diverse enough to ensure we’re not poaching traffic from one another. I actually think we can help sending traffic to each other.

I’m sure we’ll re-post many funny Weimaraner pictures.

Also, with the demise of WA, we lost the rescue forum as well. I plan to add a dedicated rescue portion to the site, so we can raise some more awareness, and help get some rescues into their new home.

Forever Weimanamanama

jmae
    Participant

I am so glad there is a place to go I was missing everybody. BasG how are Athens eyes doing? I haive been wondering about her. I also hope ttom finds his way here I miss hearing stories about Zeddie.

BasG

I am very happy to start seeing some familiar names too. I wish I knew of a way to get in touch with people.

Athena is doing a lot better now, thanks for asking! I will try to post a recap of recent events tonight. Right now I am working on several “how to use the site” write-ups.

Forever Weimanamanama

Mya

If anyone has an email address or other contact for someone from any previous site, maybe they can email/text/smoke signal them about weimanamanama… I am sure people appreciate it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.