Welcome Odin and Athena

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Mya.

Welcome Odin and Athena

• Mya

Hello All,

Our family consists of My husband and I with weimaraners Odin and Athena, but also cats Isis, Tilley and Siri. I am sure you will find posts from me, but also from my husband so if the names sound familiar that is why.

Athena is our first weimaraner and we have had her since she was a puppy. She turned two years old last week. She is a blue and she can be a big challenge, but also has so much love to give. We have been frequenting the Toronto Animal Eye Clinic with her as of late, but her eyes seem to be clearing up.

Odin is our second weimaraner, whom we adopted when he was almost a year old, he is now almost two. We got him two days after Athena’s first birthday to try and give her a playmate when she can’t burn off her energy by herself and of course also to have a weir to cuddle with for both me and my husband when we sit down to watch a movie.

Odin and Athena both have novice rally obedience titles and are in training with an amazing trainer. They both trained in obedience classes, but also rally classes and are training for agility now. They absolutely love it.

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

miloandme
    Participant

Odin and Athena sound like great dogs!  Thanks for rescuing!

Mya

they are! And it had been a fantastic decision to get these two 🙂

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.