Trouble getting on site

Home Forums Website news and issues Website status and problems Trouble getting on site

Trouble getting on site

• Bonita
    Participant

Haven’t been here in a couple days as I couldn’t log in..Finally let me reset my password.. Not sure has something changed with the site…at first never had to log in everytime??

Bonita
    Participant

I also now can’t copy & paste pictures from facebook. & I’m doing same as before..which really sucks as this is the easiest way ,I find..Others having problems??

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by Bonita.
    Mya

I find that if I am not on for about a day I have to re-log-in. Which is normal and has been like that the whole time.

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

BasG

How long your login is “remembered”, is totally dependent on your device and browsers, so there isn’t much I can do in that regard. HOWEVER with the recent security breach you have recently read about, it is possible that all users were logged out when the web host fixed the security issues.

Can you elaborate what you mean about copy/pasting pics from facebook?

Forever Weimanamanama

Bonita
    Participant

That’s the thing– I really don’t know why I can’t now put pictures on from facebook..It just does not allow me to paste & I don’t believe I’m doing a thing different..I’m stumped …I’ll try again tomorrow..

ScoutsDad
    Participant

Make sure you’re copying the Image Location

A house full of four dogs... That's a lot of dog farts.

instagram: fly_white_guy

Bonita
    Participant

I now see what I was doing wrong when pasting from FB…..Back on track

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.