This is Winnie

This is Winnie

• Winnie
    Participant

Hello, Everyone!

I’ve been lurking the forums since a couple weeks before WA disappeared. I finally have enough questions that I figured I should make an account & join the community.

I adopted Winnie from an ASPCA shelter 6 months ago. Her pedigree is unknown, but it appears there is a good chunk of Weim in her…especially when she was with her sister who had the gorgeous silver and beautiful green eyes. I couldn’t adopt both, but thankfully someone adopted her sister less than a week later.

Winnie came home with me as a timid, underweight girl (her prominent ribs in the Happy 90th B-day pic was days after adoption). It’s been a lot of fun the last few months as she’s gained confidence and put on a few pounds. Enough talk; here are a couple of pictures of Winnie.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    greydogs
    Participant

welcome! winnie is beautiful.

jmae
    Participant

Welcome from Indiana.

Waylon
    Participant

Welcome from Louisiana!! She is beautiful!!!

Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished.
    - Dean Knootz

BasG

Very beautiful. You can have her genetically tested, if you really wanted to. It’s quite affordable.

Forever Weimanamanama

Sgrecco
    Participant

Welcome to the pack!  She is beautiful! If I saw her in person I would guess she was full weim.  Curious if there is anything else in her…

-Steph & Jaeger

Nancy
    Participant

Welcome from Nancy and Zoie in Ohio!  Thank you for adopting!

Tina in Holland
    Participant

Wow! What a pretty and lucky girl!

Katie
    Participant

Welcome!  Winnie is a beautiful girl!  She is lucky you found her!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.