Old girl in Ohio needs Foster Home Quick

Home Forums General Weimaraner Discussion Forum Chitchat Old girl in Ohio needs Foster Home Quick

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Mya.

Old girl in Ohio needs Foster Home Quick

• CliveClaire
    Participant

This was on Senior Moments Weimaraners Facebook page:

Can you help me? I need a foster home ASAP. All of my expenses, including food, will be covered by the rescue, so no worries there.

My name is Pippa and I’m deaf. I’m a petite girl about 12 years old. I have some myelopathy in my back legs, so I need a home with very minimal stairs. I like to go for short walks. Mostly, I like to hang out with people.

I need to go out to potty more than a younger dog, so if I can get out every few hours I won’t make puddles in the house.

I’ve heard that this is the place for people who love old Weims like me. I hope that someone out there can find a spot in their home for me. I need to move by April 25 from my current spot in southern Ohio, so time is not on our side here. Transport can be arranged.

Have I mentioned that there’s NO COST to you? And, you get all of the Weim love I have to give. If that’s not a good deal, I don’t know what one is.

Please, if you can help out a girl in a tough spot, contact my friend Becky at weimfriendsrescue@gmail.com. Right now, today, seriously, we’re in a hurry here!

If you don’t have room for me, please share this with people who might. I’d really appreciate the assist.

Love and kisses, Pippa

Bridget
    Participant

Did she find a foster home? If not, I’ll share it on Levi’s page. I have a few Weimaraner lovers on there.

BasG

I need to create a foster section on this site for organizations to post on.

Forever Weimanamanama

CliveClaire
    Participant

Updates can be found on Weimfreindsrescue page. I don’t think she’s found a home yet. Yes, BasG a Rescue/Foster page would be a great idea. Didn’t WA also have a section for people to coordinate volunteering transport for rescues?

BasG

I think it did. But WA also had a lot more traffic. This is worth looking in to, but we’d need a lot more people visiting before it’s worth it for those organizations to invest time in.

Forever Weimanamanama

Mya

People are here. If someone needed a transfer from toronto to Niagara falls we would do it and you know it.

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.