New Owners of Tucker

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Mya.

New Owners of Tucker

• Tuckersfamily
    Participant

Hello Everyone, we just adopted Tucker approximately a month ago, he is two years old came from a busy family that were not able to give him the attention that he needed – It was love at first site, and we were very excited to be selected as his new family <3 We are open to learning more about this breed and for any tips you all may have in training etc! Also if anyone is in the Cambridge area to meet and have the dogs interact together!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    greydogs
    Participant

welcome tucker! what a handsome boy you are.

BasG

@Flamegurl and myself are from Cambridge. I believe you already spoke to her already at the Cambridge dog walk. Ouor Athena is from the same pet store as Tucker. Judging from his face, I would say that it’s very likely he’s her sibling. They’re the same age. You’ve already seen the picture I posted of her. The eyes are exactly the same.

We would LOVE to meet him, and see how they interact. Athena can be a royal b*tch to other dogs, but somehow she almost always gets along great with other Weimaraners. We also know an awesome dog trainer local in Cambridge that also has a blue Weim. You’re gonna want to talk to her. Trust me. Once Tucker gets -really- comfortable and familiar with you, you’re gonna have your hands full.

He’s very very handsome.

Forever Weimanamanama

Tina in Holland
    Participant

Welcome from Holland! Thank you so much for rescuing! Here you can get all the advice you need (and can rant all you need 😉 )

Tuckersfamily
    Participant

@Flamegurl yes thanks for reaching out! That would be cool to get Tucker and Athena together to meet! Small world that they are possibly siblings! Sure she wil get over her bitchyness for her long lost brother lol! Can you give me the business name for Allison and her training spot – Everyday…..something is what I recall…. I ordered one of your short leash tags today online as well want to give it a try with Tucker 🙂 Chat soon

BasG
    Mya

I am so happy to see you here! I am sure Allison will love to see you for training.

I saw the leash tab order and will make it for you!

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.