Look what I did!

• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Mya.

Look what I did!

• artsvarc
    Participant

Ugh.

• This topic was modified 10 years ago by artsvarc.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

*Melissa- A Queen in a house full of boys.

greydogs
    Participant

oh no! my first weim did that once. we were visiting friends, and she had never seen a screen door. walked right through it.

luckily, they had dogs too, so not too bad of an embarrassment for me.

Sgrecco
    Participant

Oops!  There is a reason I don’t have screens on any of my doors. 😉

-Steph & Jaeger

Inge
    Participant

Lol oops! I think that would happen here also if i would have a screen likthat

Ericka
    Participant

LOL! Yeah there are so many times I want to use the screen door, but always afraid my weim is going to run right through it. Sometimes Tucker runs into the glass, he thinks the door is open. Bahaha, silly Tucker.

BasG

Did he run through it? Or wreck it?

Forever Weimanamanama

artsvarc
    Participant

He ran through it.  Cody was outside.  My youngest let him in, my oldest ran out and my youngest closed the screen.  Cody turned right back around to chase my oldest out the door just in time for it to close and went through it.  We all stood there in shock, including Cody, then all started laughing.  I took a look at it today, thinking it had ripped.  I was able to fix it!  Glad my dad taught me to be handy 😉

*Melissa- A Queen in a house full of boys.

Robin Bjerken
    Participant

Oops! They do make stronger screens that make it harder for dogs to do this.

Mya

I wonder if any screen would hold my crazy weims.

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.