Lady

• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Mya.

Lady

• Sgrecco
    Participant

Hello everyone!  Though I’ve been a member for a couple years (well, in the Weim Addict days) I would like to introduce Lady!!  She is my boyfriend’s weim. He FINALLY moved home from the Air Force and we are getting settled in.  I thought it was going to be a hectic transition for the dogs, but if you look at the pics here, you will see that they are taking it way better than we thought.  Feeding, sleeping, playing, walking and all that are going just fine.  Lady is 8 and I think that’s just what my crazy 2 year old weim needs.  I’m loving having 2 weims in the house…oh and my man back in town 😉

P.S. Excuse the mattress on the floor in the pic.  We are in the middle of moving stuff around!!

• This topic was modified 9 years ago by Sgrecco.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

-Steph & Jaeger

BasG

See! Didn’t we tell you not to sweat it! Looks like they’re going to be the best friends!

Forever Weimanamanama

jmae
    Participant

I am so happy for you that they are getting along so great.

Sgrecco
    Participant

It is such a huge relief!  I just got a pic sent to me at work with them laying together on the couch now too. Sweet success!

-Steph & Jaeger

Tina in Holland
    Participant

Great news! Makes me miss having two ;-(

Sgrecco
    Participant

All in good time!

-Steph & Jaeger

Katie
    Participant

I’m glad it went so smoothly!  Lady is beautiful, and I can’t imagine how excited you are to have your man back in town.  Enjoy it!

oregonweim
    Participant

Glad they are getting along so well!

Mya

That is wonderful news!

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.