How Different are Your Dogs?

Home Forums General Weimaraner Discussion Forum Chitchat How Different are Your Dogs?

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Mya.

How Different are Your Dogs?

• CliveClaire
    Participant

Now I know this could be an endless topic but…. While reading about Levi I was thinking that before our two Weims I had never had more than one dog at a time and never really appreciated the individuality of each dog. You can’t just bookmark a dog as a breed and say that’s how it is, locked in concrete, can’t be different. They are each so unique and personally different. So for multi-dog families how are yours different. For instance, our boy is obsessed with bugs and chasing a big ball around the yard with his nose. Our girl just looks at him like he’s insane. On the other hand she’s an agility nut case. She wants to tear through tunnels and chutes and fly over anything she can. He has no interest. He thinks any kind of obedience work is the best thing since broccoli. (They both love broccoli) It bores her witless. He talks incessantly. Thank God he doesn’t know English. She doesn’t say a word. She cuddles. He has to be coaxed. Of course, the list goes on and on. What about yours?

Sgrecco
    Participant

Oh I can’t wait to hear some responses on this!  It’s just Jaeger and I right now, but my bf moves back home in 2 weeks with his weim.  Should be interesting to see how different the two are once living together 🙂

-Steph & Jaeger

Waylon
    Participant

Yea, same here just hubby, me & Waylon with his & mine only child syndrome …poor hubby haha

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by Waylon.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished.
    - Dean Knootz

Mya

Odin plays rough in tug of war but Athena plays rough with everything else.

Athena buries things, Odin keeps belongings close

Odin has more focus and listens better

Athena poops once but Odin manages to poop three times per meal. Athena walks while she poops and Odin stays in one spot.

Just some of them.

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.