How did you find Weimanamanama?

Home Forums General Weimaraner Discussion Forum Chitchat How did you find Weimanamanama?

How did you find Weimanamanama?

• Mya

how did you find weimanamanama?

I will start:

I was voluntold to test the forum before it went online to work out some kinks. I had lots of fun doing it, but of course the test posts were all removed before going online. How did you find us?

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

Sgrecco
    Participant

Weim Addict site went down so I was tempted to start a new forum myself.  Thankfully BasG started this one first!

-Steph & Jaeger

Nancy
    Participant

I found the site through the WA FB page.

jmae
    Participant

I found out about this website from WA FB page and TuffPawsh had a post on FB too.

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by jmae.
    Allison
    Participant

Through the FB page!

andrew
    Participant

i also saw on faceplace

Rich G.
    Participant

Saw it on Facebook. Glad we have a new forum! Thks BasG and sorry the old site crashed. I know that was a labor of love and it must have been hard to see it destruct. Thanks again for all your efforts and best of luck with the new site. For what it’s worth a friends son has been working for the CIA in computer forensics and told his dad to use COMODO anti-virus. I know that may have nothing to do with reasons for the crash, just thought I’d share. I switched from Norton 6 years ago and haven’t had a problem. It’s also far less invasive than Norton was. They also have a free cellphone security suite for Android and it is really sweet.

BasG

Hi Rich! Glad to see you over here!

Just to clarify, besides being an addicted user, I had no hand in the old site. I do, however, know that the software they were using was…well, less than reliable. They also don’t seem to have made back-ups. It had been down and then up again a bunch of times, and it took them longer and longer to fix. It seems whoever owns and operates it has lost interest, and hasn’t passed the torch to anyone else either. I offered to take the site over, but never got a reply.

Forever Weimanamanama

artsvarc
    Participant

I received a friend request from Weimanamana (assuming through the WA FB page) and from there found the site. Thanks so much for getting another up and running.  I have a few instagram friends from WA and I put the word out.

*Melissa- A Queen in a house full of boys.

BasG

Yep, that was me. I’ve slowly but surely been finding more and more members. It’s a little odd though. I used to manage the social aspect of some automotive related clubs and businesses, and dealt with thousands and thousands of members, but Weimaraner owners are almost like a little cult! I am going through the “people you may know” lists, and I keep adding people with 80 or more friends in common, all of them with Weimaraners as user pictures.

It’s uncanny!

Forever Weimanamanama

jmae
    Participant

@BasG Thank-you for all the time and effort you are putting into this forum to make it our new home.

Deogee
    Participant

I heard about this site from Melissa (artsvarc) on instagram.

"My windows aren't dirty...that's my dog's Nose Art."

greydogs
    Participant

found on facebook. i never use facebook, but i got kinda desperate…..

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.