Help my rescue

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Mya.

Help my rescue

• Michele
    Participant

Michele Cutler

Just another reminder to vote for Scarlet and help my rescue. this link will take you to her page and you just enter your email address (not going to be given or used for any other purpose that tally votes) and click vote. It is that simple.

Please vote for Michele ( aka me and Scarlet). You can vote one a day per each vaild email, and you can live anywhere. Voting is this week only and then the top ten will be voted on next week. Please cast as many votes for scarlet as you can, and share with friends. Some of the prize (if I win any) will go to help out my rescue Louisville weimaraner rescue. Please vote to help these great dogs.

Vote for Scarlett on this site

• This topic was modified 10 years ago by BasG. Reason: Fixed broken HTML copy/paste
    Michele
    Participant

Okay friends you have gotten me in to the top ten. Now I really need your help. Voting has opened for the top ten and will end THIS SUNDAY at midnight (Eastern time) Please click link below and vote. all you have to do is enter a valid email address (for tally purposes only) and click vote. Please share with your friends and you can use it for every email address you have. Remeber If I win part of the prize will go to help our my rescue (Louisville weimaraner rescue). Thanks for your continued support.

http://www.thebrew1057.com/contests/its-mutt-madness-time-with-1057-the-brew/282008/Vote/photoDetail/385095

Mya

I love that you plan to donate to the weim rescue!

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.