Hello From Louisiana!!!

Hello From Louisiana!!!

• Bianca
    Participant

Hello I’m Luke skywalker’s mom. We had join WA just before the site went down and only had time to do a brief introduction. We moved From NY to Louisiana 1 year ago this month! It has been quite a change. Luke only Knew snow for most of his first year of life so when he felt the sand on his paws for the first time, he went crazy with joy!!! and lets no talk about water, Luke has a nervous breakdown when he is in the car and we pass a body of water.

A couple of months after we got here we adopted a GSP/Brittany mix called Jake AKA “Jake…from statefarm”. Luke wasn’t so thrilled about not being the only child anymore but he has accepted the fact that he is here to stay…Luke tolerates other dogs and will play if he feels like it but since he considered himself a human and the bay of the house, he much rather interact with humans than dogs…he is just too smart and way above them πŸ™‚

• This topic was modified 10 years ago by Bianca.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sgrecco
    Participant

Well hello again and welcome from Minnesota!

-Steph & Jaeger

Bianca
    Participant

Thank you! How do I insert pictures that are normal size? Im having trouble.

Sgrecco
    Participant

Looks like you figured it out…He is adorable.

-Steph & Jaeger

Bianca
    Participant

Thank you! That was when he was a tiny cute puppy. He is still as cute just a TAD bigger πŸ˜‰

Katie
    Participant

Welcome! Β He is adorable.

jmae
    Participant

Welcome from Indiana.

Waylon
    Participant

Hello again from Waylon an Lacee (Waylon’s momma) were in LA as well!! Glad to see y’all made it back to the new web page

Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished.
    - Dean Knootz

Bianca
    Participant

Thanks everyone πŸ™‚

Mya

Welcome!

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

BasG

So handsome!

Forever Weimanamanama

CliveClaire
    Participant

Welcome from Pennsylvania!

Deogee
    Participant

Welcome! What a cutie!

"My windows aren't dirty...that's my dog's Nose Art."

greydogs
    Participant

he is so cute!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.