Hello from Dawn and Boomer!

Home Forums General Weimaraner Discussion Forum Weimanamanama Welcomes Hello from Dawn and Boomer!

Hello from Dawn and Boomer!

• Dawn
    Participant

Hi!  My name is Dawn and this is Boomer!  He is 15 weeks old and our first Weimaraner.  When our 11 year old lab mix Jessie passed away in November, we knew we would be getting another dog.  I can’t imagine life without a dog!  But we were not sure if we wanted to get a puppy (and everything that goes with that) or get an older rescue dog.  I wanted a puppy, but was really not sure if I was ready to deal with one at this point in our lives.  Well one thing led to another, and we found ourselves driving 6 hours from NW Washington to SE Oregon to get Boomer!  And yes, Boomer is everything and MORE that we expected from a Weim puppy…and no, I’m still not sure if we are really ready for this!  😉

miloandme
    Participant
    Nancy
    Participant

Welcome from Ohio

Deogee
    Participant

Welcome to the site! Boomer looks so adorable!

"My windows aren't dirty...that's my dog's Nose Art."

Mya

Boomer looks awesome!

To to be honest, I some times wonder if it is humanly possible to be ready for a weim pup. Mine are two and still act like little pups sometimes.

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

BasG

You sound just like the rest of us idiots. haha

Forever Weimanamanama

jmae
    Participant

Welcome from Indiana.

elsie-piper
    Participant

Hello from Minnesota.   Any questions,  just ask we all love to help out each other.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.