guess what i ate?

• This topic has 29 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by BasG.

guess what i ate?

• greydogs
    Participant

this is vishnu. i have to wear a bootie because i keep licking my toe.
    inside the bootie goes a little sock. my mom buys it at target. i have elmo socks and little mermaid socks and halloween socks.

well, am getting tired of this procedure of having to wear one shoe.
    so i took it off while they were gone. and i disappeared the sock.

my mom has been checking for 2 days now and the sock is not in the house. it has not been in my poop either. is it still in me???????

Sgrecco
    Participant

Probably unless he ripped it up in a few pieces before swallowing.

-Steph & Jaeger

greydogs
    Participant

he is eating and pooping just like always. still waiting for the sock to appear. one way or another. i took the couch cushions off, looked everywhere. only once before he has eaten one of his little socks. which came out without incident.

Mya

We have found many pieces of fabric in poop over time. I find that sometimes it takes a bit to travel through. I always check if they poop regularly.

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

greydogs
    Participant

yes, we have experience with ingested dish sponges too.
    no sign of the sock yet. he is eating and pooping fine.
    still checking..
    and hoping i find the sock somewhere in a corner…

Tina in Holland
    Participant

Vishnu, I agree that wearing just one bootie is not very fashionable! I also love your name, what does it mean and where does it come from?

You have done a good trick disappearing the sock, I haven’t been able to get a hold of a sock to disappear it, but I would like to try! I’ll keep looking for one.

Your buddy,

Amos

greydogs
    Participant

my name is vishnu, which is a hindu god who is the sustainer of the world.

when my moms went to pick me up, the name came to them. i helped them get over some painful losses. i also helped by being very naughty and chewing up everything in sight and by pretending to be deaf.
    they had no more time to be sad.

when my big sister got adopted a few years later, they named her lakshmi after my consort who is the goddess of prosperity and wisdom.
    she came to the house, ran around because she was scared and then stopped in her tracks and stared at a lakshmi statue. so her name was right for her.

Quincy
    Participant

Vishnu and Lakshmi, I knew your names instantly!

V.,  why do you lick your finger or toe, and how long must

you wear the little sock and shoe (though your sock collection

is enviable, and your description of the whole situation quite

cute)?  But I hope that the lost sock will, er, in whole or in parts,

reappear.

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by Quincy.
    greydogs
    Participant

hi quincy!

i quite forgot why i lick my finger. it had a scrape one year ago and i keep licking it. when it is covered it heals, and when it is not covered i lick it.
    i had medicine, several kinds, and they checked it, and nothing is really wrong, but i guess i like to lick it.

i just did it again. my mom is now worried about putting a sock and a boot on.
    she had not found the sock either. she keeps cleaning and looking in the couch and under the couch too.

Robin Bjerken
    Participant

Yep, one of my weims once pooped out my husband hanky, yuck! I asked my husband if he wanted it back, not even any holes in it! Just thankful it didn’t wrap around any of his intestines.

Mya

Lol! Strong hanky you have there!

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

artsvarc
    Participant

Cody is the king of sock eating.  It took 7 days once.  I was freaked that it was stuck, but it came out.  He went to daycare one day, he pooped a sock and they even kept it for me!!  No thanks.

*Melissa- A Queen in a house full of boys.

Kasey
    Participant

Nala ate a sock and a pair of my wife’s underwear when she was about 6 months old.  I heard Nala gagging a couple days later and when I rushed over to her, she had thrown them back up.  Hope the sock turns up.  Weims are sneaky, she could have hid it or buried it.

BasG

We find hidden surprises buried everywhere. Every now and then they just show up with a random toy or one of my socks that I failed to put in the hamper.

Forever Weimanamanama

MarzsMom
    Participant

This was the funniest thread ever, I kept cracking up with each post – we have to have humor with our Weims or we would go nuts (actually we may already be nuts for having chosen a Weim???). Thankfully Marz has never had this problem (knock wood). V – be a good Weimy and give your mom the sock back so she can relax. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.