Emergency Vet visit with Molly today

Home Forums General Weimaraner Discussion Forum Chitchat Emergency Vet visit with Molly today

Emergency Vet visit with Molly today

• Robin Bjerken
    Participant

So my husband made bread today, he had it sitting out to rise. I ran to the store, hubby was in the garage, kept the door open from the garage to the house so the dogs could see him. Well….Molly, my 12 year old who will be 13 in June, ate a loaf of rising bread, ugh!!! She was in so much pain, they gave her an injection shot, threw it all up, I didn’t see it, but they said it was a lot! Now she doesn’t understand why her brother Pete can eat but she can’t. At least she’s feeling better! Vet said she could eat at noon on Sunday, bland diet. That was pretty scary stuff.

elsie-piper
    Participant

Can only imagine how scary that was.   Happy to hear that you got to the vet in time and got it out!

BasG

Oh wow, that’s scary. Glad the old gal is OK

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by BasG. Reason: ugh, autocorrect

Forever Weimanamanama

Katie
    Participant

Poor girl!  I hope she is feeling better!

greydogs
    Participant

yikes. and the bad thing is, that they don’t remember the vet visit and the fasting after.

Robin Bjerken
    Participant

Happy to say Molly is feeling so much better. Just glad I was able to get her to the vet, poor girl was in so much pain. And, I’m sure she would do it again given the chance, ugh!!! They just don’t learn!

Mya

That is scary stuff! Weims are such counter surfers. EVERYTHING is on the back of the counter or it is gone.

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

Tina in Holland
    Participant

Poor Molly!

I am so lucky mine don’t counter surf!

Mya

Poor Molly! I am so lucky mine don’t counter surf!

TINA!!!!!!! How did you get them NOT to counter surf? I really need to know that trick! 🙂

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

BasG

Please do tell, ours ate a bag of fresh buns yesterday. So much for feeding grain free lol

Forever Weimanamanama

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.