Best ball ever…

Home Forums General Weimaraner Discussion Forum Chitchat Best ball ever…

• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Mya.

Best ball ever…

• taylor
    Participant

…so the boy has no depth perception because of his blindness in one eye, so small balls end up frustrating him or I end up fetching them for him. We tried soccer balls (and soccer-like balls) but they ended up punctured quickly, and more than once he got stuck with one in his mouth and came back with that sad, help me, face. Last summer we bought him a big Chuckit Kick Fetch ball and I have to say, it is perfect for catching and the perfect size for a weim mouth. It has held up so well to his still sharp teeth, a winter under a snow bank and now hundreds of thousands of retrieves! Best ball ever.

And some gratuitous pics…

Tina in Holland
    Participant

Looks like a the best ball ever indeed! Great shots!

artsvarc
    Participant

I think I may have to get one of those 🙂

*Melissa- A Queen in a house full of boys.

Deba
    Participant

I think I will get one too.

Thanks for telling us about it!

Katie
    Participant

He is so darn cute!  Has he ever played with a jolly ball??  like the kind that is the same shape as the ones for horses?  He might like that too!  They are big and hardy, but have a handle so you can throw it easier.

BasG

Forever Weimanamanama

taylor
    Participant

Oh, that Jolly Ball looks good, too! I love the pictures of the horses playing with them (!).

BasG, what is ufunk.net?

BasG

No clue what youfunk is.  Google found it for me 😉

Forever Weimanamanama

Mya

I like how  that chuck it ball looks. @BasG that might be worth a try for our crazies too.

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.