Beautiful Boy needs new home

Home Forums General Weimaraner Discussion Forum Chitchat Beautiful Boy needs new home

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Mya.

Tagged: 

Beautiful Boy needs new home

• Paige Kummer
    Participant

I can’t give him the attention he needs right now as my husband and I recently found out that we’re having twins. I feel that it is better for him in the long run to have a stable home where he will be the priority, instead of falling to the side with two new babies in the house.

Walter is registered, up to date on all shots, and neutered. He is just past the 6 month mark- I would be happy to send him with all of his toys, crate, and the remainder of his food.

I just want what is best for this loving little boy. He is faithful as all get out, and loves loves loves ducks (to death). He has shredded an impressive arsenal of duck toys. He has received some basic training (sit, lay down, leave it, take it, stay*) but stay is a little hard for him, unless paired with leave it.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or for more photographs.

(We are located in Texas)

• This topic was modified 10 years ago by Paige Kummer. Reason: add photos
    BasG

Hi Paige, the photos you are trying to upload are too large. Could you resize? Otherwise email them to me and I will fix it for you. hello@weimanamanama.com

Forever Weimanamanama

Mya

Paige, were you able to find him a good home?

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.