What official training have you done with your Weims?

Home Forums Sport and Obedience Obedience and behaviour What official training have you done with your Weims?

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by BasG.

What official training have you done with your Weims?

• BasG

@flamegurl and I are a little bit train-crazy. We do get a bit competitive at times, but for us the whole point is just to keep the dogs stimulated. We don’t really care what they train for as long as they’re busy and tired.

A tired Weim means a happy owner!

With Odin we have done:

• Foundation Obedience
    • Intermediate Obedience
    • Tricks Class
    • Rally Obedience (Novice CARO Title)
    • Agility Level Foundation
    • Agility Level 1
    • Agility Level 2

With Athena we have done:

• Foundation Obedience
    • Intermediate Obedience
    • Tricks Class
    • Rally Obedience (Novice CARO Title)
    • Agility Level Foundation
    • Agility Level 1
    • Agility Level 2
    • Agility Level 3

Besides the Rally obedience we haven’t really competed. We might be doing some agility stuff. They -really- seem to love that and it is really good excersize.

Forever Weimanamanama

Mya

Oops, did I forget to tell you we are competing Easter weekend? See what we can do for the next Rally title…

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

Bridget
    Participant

Is your dog by chance a Nimiq weim? I feel like I’ve seen you in that group posting pictures of him graduating various classes. Apologize if that isn’t you!

BasG

Nope, not us. Sorry 🙂

Forever Weimanamanama

JoAnn Filer
    Participant

I used Sit Means Sit. Basic commands: sit, stay, down, off. Carter was 8 when we reached out to a trainer. He is now 10, and still responds to the commands.

BasG

I’ve heard very mixed experiences with Sit means sit. How did you like them?

Forever Weimanamanama

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.