Weimaraner addict working again;)

Home Forums General Weimaraner Discussion Forum Chitchat Weimaraner addict working again;)

Weimaraner addict working again;)

• Inge
    Participant

For the people who did not see it yet

http://www.weimaraneraddict.com

Bonita
    Participant

interesting ..after all this this time..I have been super busy lately so haven’t spent any time visting this site but hope it keeps up & running…….

Quincy
    Participant

All and sundry, please return if you like!

As I’ve said on FB, GreyGhost’s (webmaster’s) lovely Weim, Dorian, died several years back; and GG has had health problems himself. So it is sheerly a labour of love that keeps him doing WA.  Very happy to have it back!

BasG

I’m happy that it’s back and that we can access the old content, although it doesn’t seem like people are returning. I can’t blame them. More than 5 months of of users pleading for a solution and constant down time doesn’t show involvement, care or love from the community manager.

Forever Weimanamanama

Nancy
    Participant

How lucky are we to have two great forums!

Mya

Nancy, I agree! Two great places.

Weimanamanama Weimaranermama

Nina
    Participant

so glad you’re back, missed you

BasG

Hmmm. It looks like Weimaraner Addict is down again. The domain doesn’t even seem to be working. Might be permanent this time?

Forever Weimanamanama

greydogs
    Participant

hi all,

i really hope people move over here.

miss everybody!

BasG

Sorry it took to long to reply. Perhaps I should start promoting the site again to give a new home to the users that are now homeless. 🙁

Forever Weimanamanama

greydogs
    Participant

yes please! the forum used to be so vibrant, but the repeated hiatuses – hiati?? killed it.

BasG

I feel that Facebook has taken over a lot of the traffic, but those groups are basically the same handful of questions day after day. Nothing is archived and you can’t really search for anything either.

Forever Weimanamanama

greydogs
    Participant

yes i agree – and i don’t do Facebook.

moderating is a great feature too.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.