So sorry for your loss. (((HUG)))

"My windows aren't dirty...that's my dog's Nose Art."

Whatagoon
    Participant

🙁  He was a great old man!

Kate, River & Izze

Bonita
    Participant

I am so sorry for your loss..It is so difficult losing such a faithful friend..My thoughts are with you..RIP Seamus

Tina in Holland
    Participant

Even though I had seen the news on FB, my eyes welled up when I saw your post. How are you doing? I know it’s so hard to let them go :(

Thanks all for the kind words. It has been quite a change and I miss him dearly. Amos being down doesn’t help me either! But I know Seamus lived a great life and had a wonderful second chance with us. We also learned so much from adopting him and all his quirks that we can (and have) put to use for all our future rescues. For that, I will always be greatful and I think that is a good way to let his memory live on helping other seniors. But it does hurt, I really think he is my heart dog, and I hate to have to say that with sweet Amos looking up at me while I type this. We took paw prints and I am having a little piece of jewelry made with his paw print on it to be able to have him near.

Katie
    Participant

Oh I am so so sorry to hear this.  I always loved hearing stories about him and seeing the beautiful pictures you took of him.  It is so hard, but you saved him and gave him the most incredible life.

Ziggie
    Participant

I’m crying yet again reading about Seamus!  He was one heck of a dog!

Kinsey and Ziggie

miloandme
    Participant

That’s so great that you got his paw prints.  That will be a wonderful way to remember him.  And I know his legacy will live on through you and your future rescues.

CliveClaire
    Participant

So very sorry for the heartache of your loss, but bless you for the golden Weim years you gave your boy. The time you shared is a treasure you will always keep.

taylor
    Participant

Oh, I am so sorry, Tina. What a beautiful boy.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.