OLD, & I do mean old WA member

Home Forums General Weimaraner Discussion Forum Weimanamanama Welcomes OLD, & I do mean old WA member

OLD, & I do mean old WA member

• George Haughton
    Participant

Greetings & Salutations,

I hope this loads OK, not familiar with this site and tech stuff is a challenge for me.

As a former member of WA it will always be dear to me after adopting my sweet potato, Abigail, via WA in 2006 at age 3.5yrs as a companion for Gunnar who was 3.8yrs. who had adopted us at 10wks old.

Her original mudder created quite a rhubarb when she posted that she was looking to rehome(?) her due to a new human baby. Fortunately, I PM’d Melissa before she deleted her membership. Abigail flew to LGA from OKC on 11/30/06. No fuss whatsoever, curled up on the passenger seat for the ride home!

Within days, someone left a gate open in the backyard and she disappeared! I immediately & frantically ran down the street searching, then the opposite way, no Abigail! In a panic, I ran back home to jump in my car to search further and I look up on our front porch to see Abigails little bootie shaking like crazy. Scared the helloutta me but, she already knew and accepted where she belonged.

She was my velcro girl for the next 8 years. Losing her to MCT in 9/15 was the worst experience of my life. Although she & Gunnar were never exactly bosom buddies, he was in a daze for months too when she passed. He joined her 7/16 at 12.5 years.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    weimdawgs
    Participant

Hello George!!!

weimdawgs

BasG

You seem to have figured out the techie-techie stuff just fine! Welcome!

Forever Weimanamanama

Deba
    Participant

Hi Stage4Survivor! Good to see you!

greydogs
    Participant

welcome back!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.