Author Posts

July 17, 2017 at 1:02 pm

Well originally, I want going to do chemo. I was going to just do the pred and immune system support. But the vet called me last Monday as asked me to come in so we could talk. I think she knew. So I took Schatze in last Tuesday. Dr. Brown told me I couldn’t do nothing…that I would lose her 😒😒😒. But I’m still so afraid of those chemicals so we decided to start with the mildest and lowest dose in oral form. Β She gets the third and last dose tomorrow. I have to take her in for follow up blood work in a week but I’m going to talk to the vet tomorrow. I swear her lymph nodes are more swollen again. I don’t know if it’s because she told me to cut her pred down to 10 MG per day or not. Please keep praying for my girl. I wish we could get everyone back here…..

weimdawgs

July 17, 2017 at 5:22 pm

sending healing thoughts to both of you. let the meds do their work.

August 7, 2017 at 12:20 pm

Schatze saw the vet again today. She is not responding to the chemo. The lymph nodes shrink initially but it doesn’t last. Within a day they are huge. On the positive side, my girl doesn’t know she’s sick. She’s eating and drinking and healthy…counter surfing like a champ and stealing my coffee….

weimdawgs

August 8, 2017 at 8:33 pm

wow, i am so sorry to hear this.

enjoy every day.