Hello, is anyone there?

Home Forums General Weimaraner Discussion Forum Chitchat Hello, is anyone there?

• This topic has 17 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by BasG.

Hello, is anyone there?

• Nancy
    Participant

Hi, just checking to see if anyone is still checking, using this awesome new forum.  Hate to see it just wither away.  Remember to post here.

Sgrecco
    Participant

I’m still here and check all my forums everyday.  The old weim addict site is back up so some people have filtered back over there just because its what they all know.  I like having both forums.  If one person doesn’t find one forum, they are bound to find the other.  🙂

-Steph & Jaeger

greydogs
    Participant

i keep checking too. i love this forum. i just have no interesting news….

Nancy
    Participant

OK, then we need to start making up stories!  No, really this might be a good place to network rescues and transport requests.

I completely understand the “nothing interesting” comment, I am a pretty boring person!

Katie
    Participant

I still check, too!

Ebony
    Participant

Im new and will be checking in frequently! Am excited to be active in a weim forum again after loosing WA for so long!

BasG

Wheeeee such a busy summer! I was expecting people to filter back to WA again after I saw it back up. It’ll get busier again once WA crashes for the umpteenth time. I joke, I joke. But seriously.

Personally I much prefer to be outside with the dogs than going through the forums when it;s so nice out! This is Canada, and we have to savour every second of sunshine we have, before it’s too late!

Forever Weimanamanama

Sgrecco
    Participant

My forums are my guilty pleasure when I’m at work.  Only on my downtime (lol) while sitting at my desk 😉  It’s been a pretty mild summer in Minnesota…I love it!  Outside almost everyday with the pups <3

-Steph & Jaeger

Tina in Holland
    Participant

I must say I haven’t been on the form a lot either lately. Seems FB has take over a lot. Would hate to see such a great group of weim lovers lose touch!

Bonita
    Participant

Hey all…Busy summer indeed.I’ve checked in a few times but no one is ever on..We ‘ve had a few things going on with our girl & was looking for advice.She has had a limp for some time now front leg..We’ve had her checked out & it was suspected OCD in shoulder…The otho Doc has been on vacation so they wanted to wait for her to xray..That was 3 weeks ago..Since she is much better & limp is almost unnoticable..Were not sure now to hold off on the 550.00 xray..I had posted on weim addict about OCD but no one seemed to know what is was..Does anyone here have any experience with this…I have read tons about it but would like to chat if anyone is around..

greydogs
    Participant

maybe people will return now that the other forum is down. again…. i sure hope so.

Nancy
    Participant

There really isn’t any reason that both forums can’t be up and running.  Lot’s of great questions, suggestions, and brags to share.

Bonita
    Participant

hey I’ve been checking in but no one is ever on.My girl is sure growing up 21 mths now.I’ll post some cute halloween pictures

Sgrecco
    Participant

I think its because of 2 reasons…1-alot of ppl have taken to FB for discussion these days (which I hate) and 2-the old http://www.weimaraneraddict.com site is back up and running-where most people called home originally for many years.  I check this site still from time to time but the page formatting doesn’t work well with my computer at work for some reason.  Hppe all is well 🙂

-Steph & Jaeger

Nancy
    Participant

Well, let’s just keep it alive and interesting.  We may miss it if we don’t.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.