Canidae

Canidae

• Melissa
    Participant

Hi everyone! so glad to see a new site thanks basg!! Anyone feeding or fed Canidae? I was until I heard it was making dogs sick with a new formula. I switched to nutri source but my Weim isnt loving it.any suggestions? I am limited because her vet wants her on lower protein food

BasG

Thanks for taking the time to join!

A friend of mine is feeding Canidae, problem free. She has for years. Were you having problems yourself? I did hear about others having issues, but unless there has been some expert insight I’m always a bit skeptical about layman user reviews.

My favourite review site http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com doesn’t have any notes about recalls or problems that I can see. My personal favourites are NOW and GO dog foods.

Here is a link to some really good dry dog foods.  I noticed that the Canidae dry grain free is amongst the top rated foods.

Forever Weimanamanama

Melissa
    Participant

No nothing other then slight soft stool. You’re right about that I feel like its hard to keep track of the reviews people come up with… Thanks for the link I will research some more!!

Kenton
    Participant

Purina Pro Plan is the one we use the only problem we have is when we forget to but some and have them eat something of lesser quality then the toots and soft stool commences. There are many coupons available for it too I know it’s costly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.